Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bath and Body Works is having a fantastic Sale with up to some prices being 75% off You can save an extra 20% off with code GIFT20. Shipping is free when you spend $50 or more

this is a great time to stock up on gifts, or treat yourself!
There are several of the full bottles of the coconut fragrances from summer like the coconut mango and coconut pineapple for $2.50 (sounds weird but I got one of the travel sizes last spring and I really like them) and some of the really cute pocketbacs for .75 cents.

Happy Shopping and Thanks for reading this, :cutie:

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Thanks so much! I ordered quite a bit @ at the 75% off plus used the 20% off code made it such a sweeter deal..

·
Registered
277 Posts
I too placed an order today. Vanilla Bean Noel (my favorite) was 50% off. Lotion was $3 a tube. I'm stocked for the year!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
dont forget to go thru mypoints and get 3 ponts per $ spent :)

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
I may have to go back in there and see what they have.

Went in at Xmas........and wasn't impressed with any prices.......and only found a couple scents that I liked...........didn't buy ANYTHING!!!

Wish they would bring back some of the OLD SCENTS..........dislike most of the new ones...........:laugh: heard one lady remark that a couple of them smelled like Raid..........

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hey, I just got a tube of Juniper Breeze cream for $3. I also saw they had that Fig scent. I've never bought much of their stuff but I saw some old scents that I was familiar with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts