1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Well count me in, I have a bunch of decluttering to do, I already cleaned out my DD's room and got 2 garbage bags full of clothes that went to the drop box.

·
8,714 Posts
~Cool timing! I rounded up 2 small bags of junk this morning. I also cleaned out a tote-full of kids toys to rotate. The kids room is looking AMAZING! My next stop is the kitchen drawers, especially the hillbilly tupperware! I think I have half a dozen empty peanut butter jars taking up space in there.Gotta purge!~

·
Registered
442 Posts
Great minds think alike!

My DH is out of town on business, and I have spent the last three days getting rid of the clutter. I cleared out every drawer, cabinet & closet, vacuumed them out and put back only what was necessary. It feels so good!

I have a couple of bags of the kids' outgrown clothing & several laundry baskets full of things we no longer need to take to the thrift store/Goodwill, and a bag of books to drop off at the library. Plus, I have trashed about seven bags of junk. I can't wait until tomorrow morning when I drop them off at the dump.

The house is clean & mean, and I feel so accomplished. Now, if I could just get my husband to tackle his office & the garage when he gets back home!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm about to start my spring decluttering/deep cleaning this week. Phew - does my place need it!

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Count me in, too. I've got the kitchen and living room decluttered but am working on the bedrooms.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts