·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: Moonrising

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
How beautiful! I just can't stop looking at the pictures! I'm so glad you shared this! Now, back to looking at photos and drooling in envy!

Reactions: pollypurebred39

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Yes, Polly I love this particular blog. I visit quite often in my round of homesteading envy blogs....lol She has such a lovely home, her kitchen is so quaint isn't it? We finally found a farm to put an offer on....no go....surrounded by corn fields....I was so sad....:(

Reactions: pollypurebred39

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awww HappyMama :hugz:

I see this blog and I feel myself drawn in by the romance of it all. It's just so incredible. The animals, the land, the kitchen, then reality gives me a smack and I realize this intense a life is beyond me. But, wow, just WOW! If only I were made from the kind of stock that could live a life like this. To live among all this, such beauty, the glory of the land that gives life to seed, livestock and man. Somehow it seems it's everything God intended. It's no wonder my Grandmother loved that life.

Reactions: HappyMama

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Moonrising, it is incredible isn't it? I'm so in love with the whole blog.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.