Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thats bath and body works.

Today i had a gift card from my sister, i got it for my bday in June. It was 25 bucks. Well they had a sale so i got 7 large bottles of lotion for $20 plus 2 bottles of hand sanitizer, since i spent $24.98 i got a coupon book of BOGO free body washes and loshes good till next year. So im stocked up on lotions, 2 of them will be stocking stuffers, the rest is mine.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
I don't know if you all know this. I got on their e-mail list and was annoyed at first, BUT twice a year they have fantastic sales that last 3-4 weeks. You get their lotion; shower wash; sprays from $3-5. First time is usually mid to end of January and the other one I think is June or July. Soooo worth being on their e-mail list. Other things are on sale too, but those are the items I like to buy the most. I also got pump soap for $3 or 4.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I love Bath and Body Works!! I use their lotion every day. They do have their semi-annual sales and there are deals to be had. I always buy on sale there and get a good deal, as you did.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
They have great sales. I am currently in love w/ lime coconut and DD loves japanses cherry blossoms (not the exact names). It like jelly bellies. every one has a favorite scent(flavor) . Good shoppingNANa2two.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was able to get all the new scents they have out. One is called lemony kichen. Smells so good.I love the sales.

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Great buys nana.....be sure to get on their email......and they often give free shipping. I still have 2 coupons in my wallet for 10 dollars off of 30.........and they don't expire.......yippee!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts