Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gosh, I feel as though I'm falling apart! I went to the doctor Thursday and he put me on bed rest for 7 days! I have Sciatica (sp?) The meds aren't really helping much still lots of pain!
Seems that is the cause of all of my back and Hip pain.

Anyway, I'm hoping he'll release me soon! lying in bed is NO FUN!! I so want to go back to work and get out in my garden.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Ellise, I have a pinched Siatic nerve... I used a back brace to hold by back straight and lift some weight up off the nerve. It helped me a great deal.... I hope you find some comfort soon........:eek:uch: :hugz: :hugz: :hugz:

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
Oh I feel for you...I hope you find relief soon and something that works for you...I'm sending you good thoughts.

·
27,948 Posts
Hope you get some relief soon Ellise.:apple:

·
Registered
601 Posts
I know how your'e feeling Ellise, I have that same problem and sometimes the pain is excruciating... Get plenty of rest and hope you feel much better soon...... :hugz: vickie

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Elise, :hugz: I'm so sorry....I hope you feel much better soon.:heartsm: Get lots of rest!:rest:

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Hope you feel better soon Elise and that the 7 days go by quickly.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm so sorry. I also suffered with that for years off and on. My chiropractor was so good at helping adjust my back to take the pressure off that nerve. He was "on call" for me during my pregnancies.;) I'm finding that if I carry any extra weight on my body, it tends to act up more. Doing pilates and strengthening my abdominal muscles have really helped me with my back problems.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts