Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did one page today. It's about that snake who keeps eating our goldfish. I went all over trying to find a Joliee's Boutique sticker snake or goldfish but couldn't find any, so i made my own. cardstock, wiggle eyes, etc. My scanner isn't as big as my page is, but you'll still get the idea from what i was able to scan. :) And the "Stanley" letters down the side and the "S" in the journalling are rub ons...i don't have a steady enough hand for that... ;)

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
aw how cute. I love the little gold fish. Nice job! :)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks! :D

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
I have scrapped a little. I like the page you did. I have so many scrapbooks going right now, I don't have time to get them all done.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
that is so cute! the closest i have come to scrapping is moving my containers around and putting some pictures in an organizer.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Too cute, Missy. I am sofar behind right now. I normally do a few pages a day and have not done any in a couple of weeks. With the redecorating and work we are having done on the house, I cannot find the time or a good spot to spread my stuff out at the moment.

BTW Missy, I am still checking for karate stickers everytime I go to A.C. Moore and Hobby Lobby. So far I have not seen anything. I never realized there was so little karate related scrapping stickers.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Too cute, Missy. I am sofar behind right now. I normally do a few pages a day and have not done any in a couple of weeks. With the redecorating and work we are having done on the house, I cannot find the time or a good spot to spread my stuff out at the moment.

BTW Missy, I am still checking for karate stickers everytime I go to A.C. Moore and Hobby Lobby. So far I have not seen anything. I never realized there was so little karate related scrapping stickers.
Thanks for keeping your eye out for me. Isn't it wierd? i assumed there'd be a lot available.

This is the first page i have done since i did the album for my brother of my mom's pics. It's not my normal style, but i like it just the same. I kinda fell into a slump for awhile, but I am getting the urge to scrap and do some cardmaking too, so i think my slump is lifting. :) I think that changing my scrappy place has helped a little for my mood. I have a fold out table set up on the patio so i can sit in the sun and light breeze to scrap.

:hurray:

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
***deep, heavy sigh***
I have not done anything with my pics an stuff in months. I want to so badly, but with DH losing his job, and now moving to the the new job location (KS here we come YEA) - I haven't touched them in months. I so want to!!! I honestly don;t know when I will have time to......*sigh*

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I just started scrapbooking with my daughters . I got Chloe a digital camera for her birthday (we have not had a camera at all until now.) We all sit around table at night and cut and paste and stick and decorate together. What wonderful memories we are recording. I have never had a hobby that made me have the warm fuzzies as much as this!

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I really like your page. You did a really good job. I've been doing some scrappin but not a lot. I have seen Karate stickers on e-bay.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I actually did three pages this weekend. I don't know what got into me!!

Are you still looking for karate stickers? I have a friend who owns a scrap store. I will see if she has any.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts