Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I finally was patient with myself enough to search through my husbands VERY unorganized photo's on the computer :D
And I found some pics that I think show what I've accomplished in the last 2 years.

Here's a pic of me, I belive it was about 3-4 months after Ayla was born, so it was in that period where I was about 20 or so pounds over my pre preg weight(so maybe 135lbs? I really wasn't weighing myself at that point I guess)...And no, I would never have worn that outfit in public ;)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And here is the back of me

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok now here is me from the front veiw taken *tonight :D

I'm wearing the same BRAND/STYLE of jeans BUT the ones in the BEFORE pics were size 5, and the ones taken today are size ONE! :D (I'd like to get my butt smaller though!)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and from the back taken tonight...

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
All that working out has paid off! Good for you!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
You look great!!! I think you also looked great with the before pics too! :D Keep up the good work. :D

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Good for you Heather! Thanks for sharing the pictures :)

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
WTG Heather! Those size 1 jeans look great on you!

·
27,948 Posts
Lookin good Heather.
I see your sweeties pride & joy in the background (guitars). Nice collection.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
YOU GO GIRL!! :hurray:

I couldn't do that!! Not unless everybody had one of those super-deluxe-wide-screen monitors that take up the whole wall....my pics would say "continued on next thread" or something!!

You look positively awesome darlin'!! Good for you!! :D

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
WTG! You look great!!!

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
WOW HEATHER:eek: :eek: you look AWESOME. way to go.
one thing though, if you were a size 5 in the before pictures, you were already pretty small.;) but a size 1??? that is teeny tiny.:toothy: i was a size 5 before i had madison, then i went to about a size 8. then after mason i went to a size 10. now, after morgan, i am still a size 10.:eek: i wish i was a size 5 again.....:(
ANYWAY, ~~~~CONGRATS~~~~YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL.:D

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Congrats! Good for you Heather!! I hope to someday show a before and after too! great job!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Good for you Heather! You must be very proud.:) I have to say, you still looked great before. Thanks for sharing your pics.:)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks so much girls!!! :)

Darlene, yup those are just 4 of his pride and joys :D That one on the far left is one he's still working on repainting...I think he's redone that one 4 times by now :D

Misty, I have to admit I did think at the time I was pretty much small at the size 5. But I was just so out of shape it was uncomfortable.

It's funny though because even though I know I'm smaller all over now, the only place I *really notice (without help of clothing size or pictures) is in my waist. :D I used to be really bothered by my rolls when I sat at the computer. I also had a weird roll that used to form right under my bra strap too. I kept wishing the fat there would just move right up to my boobs instead :toothy: But as you can well see I lost almost ALL of that after losing the weight. Which is one downfall...but on the POSITIVE side, after I went down to an A cup, it made me feel like I looked TALLER :D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Heather, you are absolutely gorgeous (and you were before you lost that weight also)! Congratulations on all that hard work! You are an inspiration to me to get my oversized and out of shape body looking better.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
i know....she is inspiring me too. how long did it take you to lose that much?? also, was it eating right? or exercise? or both? how did you lose the rolls on your tummy??? that is where i need the most work. after 3 kids, i am just squishy there.:( :(

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Misty, the way I did it was definitly better food choices and exercise combined. I ate 5-6 meals a day, and usually ate around 1800 calories. I noticed a big improvement after about 3 months of sticking to my exercise. I fit in exercise whenever I could. Sometimes I'd have Carl take her outside for an hour so I could workout. :)

To get rid of the tummy rolls, it's just through the same exercise and healthy diet. :)

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Heather, you are beautiful!! (either way!!;) ) You have worked hard and got wonderful results, you are so "sculpted", is that a word for how you look? Be very proud of yourself!!:)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts