Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my friends and I (she is also pregnant) were talking last night (after pigging out at the Olive Garden!!):D about belly buttons. Did your belly button stick out when you were or are pregnant? Isn't this a crazy/personal question? I have read that if it does it does go back in. Mine hasn't popped out but I was just wondering how common this was.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Mine never popped out, but it certainly was level! Oh the days...

Enjoy these moments mommies-to be!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Both my girls wieghed well over ten pounds, my belly button didn't stick out but it stretched into this alien looking bizarre kind of blob. After about a month or so post-partum it just snapped right back into shape I was so grateful!
My girlfriend used to put a bandaid over her "outie"!

It's amazing to think that one day when your kids have grown up a bit all of these incredible changes will just be water under the bridge!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
yeah mine did so far with each kid. right now it is level with the rest of my belly. I called it my baby turkey timer as it was just about delivery time when it popped out. after the kids were born it returned to its normal position..about a week.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
With two almost ten pound babies, you bet your belly it popped out! Not to worry, it went back to normal both times. :D

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is good to know they pop back in. :D

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
My innies became outies and then went back again. Dh thinks its cute that i have an outie right now. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12 Posts
mine also has each time and with this baby, though my girls lift my shirt up to push the button! (which in turm irritates the baby!)

my dh thinks its gross and always complianed about it, til after i had our 2nd dd she had an iv thru her umbilical line and it made her in turn keep hers an outie, now he no longer complains lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts