·
Registered
2,415 Posts
oranges... navel

Reactions: Judi Dial

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Brand new Oyster blender. Its the ones that you make shakes with.It has the metal 2cup holder. Brand new in box with intructions. $7.99 at GW.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We were in Lowe's there was a display Energizer batteries specially marked pkgs, $10 off your next Lowe's order of $50 or more...we were buying more than $50 worth of stuff, so I bought the batteries first, $10.47 took them to the car, removed the coupon, came back in and gave it to DH who used it on what we had gone there to purchase (which will use the batteries).

There were 4 batteries in the pkg, so we paid .47 for 4 batteries.

Judi

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I stacked coupons and paid $.50 for tide and bounce sheets!
And I greceived 3 cans of light campbell minestrone soup for .25 cents each (didn't have any more coupons).

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Had good deal shopping day. They just kept jumping out at me.

Frebreeze no spill wood diffuser this one Febreze® Home Collection No Spill Diffusersold at Walmart for 12.97 they had this one on clearance for $3 I bought two ( one for my MIL and one for my SIL for Christmas presents)

They also had the frebreeze soy candle this one Febreze® Home Collection Soy Blend CandlePrice was $10.97 at the Walmart had them on clearance for $3 also.
I bought two love the smell might keep this one for use in my home maybe

The Febreeze was on the same end cap with a off brand of candle. People were picking those up fast $3 candles after all. They skipped the febreeeze because they thought they weren't $3. I even heard on lady question it to herself and then put it back and pick up more of the other candles. I went and checked out the price in the find the price scanners. Well worth the time in took me to check.

Also eggs 50 cents a dozen
10 pound bag of potatoes 1.49
stuffing 79 cents each ( love to have this on hand year round for a quick side or topping for a casserole)
bag of frozen veggies 88 cents each

·
Registered
513 Posts
6 sticks of Suave deoderant Free with coupons
10# bag of potatoes for 1.00
750 ml bottles of Scope outlast for 1.99
6 boxes of Ritz crackers for .99 each
Hellmans Mayo for 1.99 per jar
Fuel Cereal for 1.49 per box
Free Kraft dressing

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Mine was at Amazon. I found they had Kraft grated Romano cheese, 8 oz containers for 1.92. Of course, Amazon grocery is bulk and I had to buy the case of 12, but grated cheese is a staple I use almost daily. It was delivered and awaits me in the stockpile.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I dropped my parents at the airport yesterday :( and did my shopping today :)

I got:
Wheat Thins Sticks BOGO $3.99 - $.50 ea. after coupons
Mt Olive pickles 46? oz. BOGO $2.79 - $ .40 ea. after coupons
New York Bagel Chips 6 oz. BOGO $2.69 - $ .10 ea. after coupon

And some other stuff I can't remember...I did pretty well this week though. $26 after Q's & Sales & $70 before :D

·
Registered
461 Posts
I got 6 free Air Wick candles at Target ($3/1 coupon) and 2 Wii games at Toys R Us (B1G1 40% off) :)

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Turkey .37 per pound
stuffing (stockpile) .75 each
50 sheets of Christmas wrapping paper... new in plastic .49 at GW

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I lucked out, found Hillshire Farms sandwich meat $2.39 pkg, each w/$2 markdown stickers on them. Had a $1 off 2 q, and had a $1 doubler coupon.

2x $2.39 = $4.79(original price)
$4.78-4.00= (meat dept markdown)
.78 - $1 (coupon) = 77 credit
.77+$1 (dollar double coupon) = $1.77 against the rest of my grocery bill and the meat was free!

Also got a free pkg of pasta at Stop & Shop this weekend, deliberately bought macaroni, which we next to never use and then donated it to the food pantry. If the markets are determined to give me more food than I can use/store, the food pantry is going to get what I can give them!

Judi

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I lucked out, found Hillshire Farms sandwich meat $2.39 pkg, each w/$2 markdown stickers on them. Had a $1 off 2 q, and had a $1 doubler coupon.

2x $2.39 = $4.79(original price)
$4.78-4.00= (meat dept markdown)
.78 - $1 (coupon) = 77 credit
.77+$1 (dollar double coupon) = $1.77 against the rest of my grocery bill and the meat was free!i
My math was off, it should have been:
2x2.39=4.78
4.78-4.00=.78
.78-1.00= +.22
.22+1.00= 1.22 off grocery bill

not bad, but still sorry about the faulty arithmetic...I was really tired at the time!

Judi

·
Registered
904 Posts
Food lion had Wisk Laundry Detergent on Sale for $3.99 for the 32 load bottle. It is normally 6.99. I had 3 coupons, 2 for $1 off and 1 for $2 off. so I got 3 bottles for $7.97 or 8 cents a load. Not bad for HE Detergent.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts