Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as in the past, I haven't found anything...yet. Although I will say that I've printed out this week's column in the Nashua Telegraph of where the deals are locally and clipped coupons this morning. I haven't actually bought anything, but I've sure been getting ready!

What seems likely will be my best deal this week, if I can pull it off, is Folger's Coffee, coupon in the inserts, on sale, and I think (hope!) that it's one of the products that will either give me CVS care bucks or give me automatic $ off my bill at the grocery store...here's hoping I can do that deal, it would be SWEET!

So what are the best deals you've found this week?

Judi

·
Registered
719 Posts
Finally did my shopping for the week.... I got a couple of deals I thought were pretty good:

Alouette spreadable cheese BOGO @ $2.79 - After Q's $ .65 each

MORE Celestial Seasonings Tea on sale 2/$5 (normal price $3.50 each) - After Q's $1.50 each

Voila Skillet Dinners (couldn't help it) BOGO @ $4.79 - After Q's $ .40 each!!!!! I grabbed 4 for easy dinners...Chicken Penne & Vegetables is even pretty low in calories (200 per serving) It might be processed/convenience crap, but it'll feed 2 people for $. 40 so.... meh *shrugs*

International Delight Coffee House Inspirations 16 oz. coffee creamer on sale $2/3 (normally 2/$4) - After Q's $ .50 each

I absolutely love the Celestial Seasonings fruit teas, and for $2 off on each box, I had to stock up. The Int'l Delight creamers are really good for making homemade (read: cheaper) iced coffees and the Alouette cheese I got because my parents are flying in on Saturday and I stocked up on some munchie food :D

Reactions: Judi Dial

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My best deal this week has been 5 cans of creamed corn $3 and a q for $1 off 4, so it was 5/$2...aside from that I had a q for a free BE veggie (lightly sauced) or grains...we had their rice medley last night as part of dinner, for $0!

I was really psyched about the corn, not only was the sale price great, but with a coupon too...we eat a LOT of creamed corn in winter as corn-cheese soup.

GG druth!! I haven't seen any Celestial Seasoning coupons in a lonnnnnnnnng time!

Judi

·
Registered
719 Posts
My best deal this week has been 5 cans of creamed corn $3 and a q for $1 off 4, so it was 5/$2...aside from that I had a q for a free BE veggie (lightly sauced) or grains...we had their rice medley last night as part of dinner, for $0!

I was really psyched about the corn, not only was the sale price great, but with a coupon too...we eat a LOT of creamed corn in winter as corn-cheese soup.

GG druth!! I haven't seen any Celestial Seasoning coupons in a lonnnnnnnnng time!

Judi
I currently have 4 boxes of the tea, and someone from another forum is sending me 8 more Q's in the mail...I don't know that I need 12 boxes LOL. Would you like 4 or 5 of the coupons? I'd be happy to mail them to you if you would. :) They are $1/1 and don't expire until 01/03/11.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I currently have 4 boxes of the tea, and someone from another forum is sending me 8 more Q's in the mail...I don't know that I need 12 boxes LOL. Would you like 4 or 5 of the coupons? I'd be happy to mail them to you if you would. :) They are $1/1 and don't expire until 01/03/11.
Sure!

PM me your address and I'll send you an SASE. If you're nice enough to throw coupons my way, there['s no reason you should pay the postage too! I throw out a lot of inserts each week. I have too many things to track now, so I have no interest in a coupon train. But do you want somethings you don't see in FL? Let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Judi

·
Registered
719 Posts
Sure!

PM me your address and I'll send you an SASE. If you're nice enough to throw coupons my way, there['s no reason you should pay the postage too! I throw out a lot of inserts each week. I have too many things to track now, so I have no interest in a coupon train. But do you want somethings you don't see in FL? Let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Judi
Sent you a PM :)

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Here's what I got today.

Amish Store-
3 bottles Duration Nasal spray $2.75 ea.
2 30oz. jars Kraft Mayo $1 ea.

Rite Aid
1 Nivea Body Wash sale/$3.99- $2 Q and earned $1 up reward
1 4oz tube Crest $2.99 sale -$1 Q and earned $2.99 upreward

Local Market
1 pkg. fresh mushrooms $1.49- $.50 Q on pkg.
Top Sirloins Steak B1G1F 2 huge steaks for $13.49 and we will get 3 meals from them.

Cat

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This isn't the BEST deal I found this week, but I'm proud of myself, since I'm learning to use cashbucks, register rewards, etc.

At CVS this week, I got a Nyquil tabs and Claritin, both on special, I had coupons for both, $3.50 . The two things together were $15.xx after the coupons, qualifying for the CVS cash off for $5.

I also bought the floss DH likes, which is really hard to find, 2 @ $3.xx a pkg, not on sale, or couponed. The coupons/cash reward paid for DH's floss and gave us a little off the bill, which ended up after all being $13. xx

So it certainlly wasn't the BEST deal I got all week, but it did take some planning and effort, and I'm proud of myself!

I found a blog of a fellow who fed himself for a month for next to no money AND managed to donate food/goods to his local food pantry not too long ago. Much of the way he did it was through the cash rewards/cashbacks and so I decided that I had to incorporate these deals, which I had previously ignored, into my shopping.

Judi

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.