Frugal Village Forums banner

81 - 100 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Best deal i found today Walmart had bananas on sale today $.38 cents lb :fdance: but almost everything else had went up .10 cents :yikes:

;

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
At CVS I bought:
2 bottles of dawn dish soap
2 Rightguard shower gel
1 box of Betty Crocker Brownie mix
Before coupons/ECB's 10.62-
After Coupns/ECB's 3.74...then I got another $3 in ECB's to use on my next purchase:)

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Best deal i got this week was a swifter wet jet at walgreens they were on sale $17.99 and i had a $5.00 coupon off and got back a $3.00 dollar coupon got use before the 19 of April then there were coupon for $2.00 off some pads & $2.50 coupon for the solution and couple more coupons that i probably want use.My wet jet has been tore up for awhile but i would just spray a solution down and use it even used pads i made.

·
Registered
541 Posts
best deal I this week for me: DH would rather use Ban anit-perspirant, but sometimes has to settle for something else cause I won't buy it without a coupon. For a time Wal Mart stopped carrying it, but now they have it back in stock at $2.57 (it used to be over $3.00) and certain "flavors" had $1.00 off now coupons, so I bought 9 at $1.57 each.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Not as good as last time, but... at the salvage market a box of my fave Post cereal .99 Paid twice as much as the Riteaid deal but it's still cheap!

Judi

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
today I bought 39 loaves of bread all for $5 (discount bread store)...went to Hancock's fabric & walked into a clearance sale....bought about 9 1/2 yards - original price would have been 52.27- I paid 19.91 for it all.(saved 32.36)

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
CVS buy one get one free Wisk. Had 6 dollars off in coupons so I bought 2 and got 4.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I found containers of Campbells broths ,with my coupons got 20 @99 cents.This is usually around $2.49 in these parts.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Rite Aid today- 10 Hormel Compleats (my hubby likes to take for lunch at work), 4 John Frieda conditioners, 2 Loreal conditioners, 1 6 pack Bic razors- after coupons etc- $31.29, save $16+ in coupons and got $10 for next time
-The John Frieda is usually $6+ a bottle, there is a 4/20, get $10 rewards deal this week- you can find $2 off per bottle online to print (seems to be a limit of 2 on printing the coupons)

Got a code on my receipt to do a survey online (took about 3 minutes) to get a $3 off $15 purchase for next time.

Cvs: 3 bottles of Coke, 5 boxes of cereal, 2 boxes Special K bars, 1 Bic Soleil razor for me (comes with nice free headphones attached as bonus, $17 value), 1 coconut egg for easter basket (free after ECBs), 8 packages hair ties- $25.25, with about $9 for next time, saved 15.70 w/coupons

MANY hair items at CVS are 75% off- they are clearing out inventory, most packs of clips, elastics, headbands etc .$5-$1.5

Printable online coupons for: Kelloggs cereals, $.7 off or $1/2, cereals on sale for $1.66 a box, limit 4 this week
Special K products 3/10- get $4 ECBS, various printables online, I used the $2/3 products, got 2 boxes of bars and 1 box of cereal for $4 after coupon +_ECBs given back

·
Registered
672 Posts
CVS had awesome clearance this weekend. I got

4 packs of Lipton Rice Sides - .46 each (regular price 1.79)
1 bag Starbucks coffee - 2.74 (regular price (10.99)

·
Registered
270 Posts
bjs had pampers cruisers very large box 100 count on clearance for 19.99 usually 40.00.I realized it was because the new boxes were smaller in quantity. they cut the new boxes by 20 count they were only 80 in them in size 6.anyway that alone is a wonderful price. then bjs had a 5.00 coupon in the books they mail you and I had a 3.00 manufacturers coupon so a box of pampers cruisers 100 count cost me 12.00!!!!!!!! this was such a blessing to me as I take care of my grandson full time

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
This morning at the grocery I hit the reduced produce section:
bananas 29 cents lb;
granny smith apples 49 cents lb;
plum tomatoes 69 cents lb;
five ears of corn $1.29; and
six cucumbers for only 89 cents total :)

·
Registered
672 Posts
I'm going to my Shoprite before sunday for this deal...

redpack canned tomatoes - 3 for 2.00
I have 3 - 1.00/2 coupons
Final price will be .16 a can

·
Registered
15 Posts
This was not a stockup week at all in general but I did get 12 bags of frozen veggies for $.50 each. Not the BEST price (free!) but we've been out of our garden green peppers and onions and the prices in the store are insane! $1.78 per pepper here! I got green peas (which is the only veggie we don't grow) and packages of peppers/onions. I didn't want to spend my money or my coupons on anything that I plan to grow/put up later this summer! That and the 3 rolls of paper towels for $.01 I got when I got the veggies as well. :)

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Demoulas today- Frank's red hot sauce, 1.99 per 2 pack, I had 2 $1/2 coupons, so i got 4 packs, or 8 bottles, for $6...or .75 a bottle!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Got a Breadman 2 lb. horizontal loaf breadmaker for $39.99 at Dirt Cheap today. Box was still originally sealed. Took it back to the electric hook-up table, opened it and the little plastic thing that goes thru the electric prongs was still there, had to get a gentleman next to me to cut it off so I could try it out. Works great! Had all of its accessories & manuals and I ran into a lady that had bought the same type there last week and has already used hers several time.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
33 boxes (6ct) honey buns
8 boxes (24ct) mini assorted donuts
66 (2ct) snowballs
3 cherry pies
67 (6ct) powdered donuts
All for $5 at our discount bread store:)

81 - 100 of 171 Posts