Frugal Village Forums banner

121 - 140 of 171 Posts

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
CVS - printed coupon for Pepsi or Diet Pepsi 12 pack for 99 cents! Today only. I drink Diet coke, but this week it will have to be Pepsi for that price. heh

Edge shave gel, the only kind DH will use. 1.99 at Walgreens(usually 3 bucks) and a 55 cent off coupon.

Mitchem deodorant 1.99 sale with 75 cent off coupon.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I love this thread! You people know how to get some great deals! I went to a garage sale and got 2 unopened bottles of Bath and Body Works lotion, 50 cents each. I never use BBW, but the price tags were still on the bottom. Each bottle was $9.50! Hooray.

Reactions: Judi Dial

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Demoulas this week- Crystal Light, 8 qts, on sale for $1.89, used -$1 coupon that just came out- got each for .89! Also got 4 packs free tic tacs after coupon, and Pro-glide razors are on sale for $5.99, I have $4c...but I had to take a rain check for next week, they were out.

·
Registered
476 Posts
The really good hotdogs, in a box were on sale at a teeny Mom and Pop for $6 off (of other stores prices) this week, and I found a $1 off coupon in the paper Sunday - yay, me! Also, bought a watermelon (cheaper than anyone else this week at 3.99, easily 10+ pounds).

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
~5 Gillette Men's shampoo & body washes 2 in 1 for 54 cents each
~1 CVS brand Old Spice after shave splash for 49 cents
~2 jars marashino cherries 31 cents each
~1 can of spaghetti and meatballs 14 cents
~7 big bars of Godiva chocolate 39 cents each
~ 2 boxes Private Reserve Russel Stover chocolates 49 cents each
~1 bottle of Viologle conditioner 41 cents

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
went shopping Sat, bought a new $70 purse for 3.97, this will be for dd's birthday after I fill it with some items.

Bought dh a new watch for our anniversary, orig. $125 and after sale and coupons got it for $37.

Then I went to Walgreens and got the Advanced Bayer asprin, tube of Blistex for men and a toothbrush, after coupons and register rewards paid .24 cents and got back $5 in register rewards. Fun day of shopping!

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Shaws- 12 pk Coke products 5/$10, must buy 5, corn, 12/$1.99, sale is only for a few days.

CVS- Coke 2L- .69 each, limit 5.

Even though we don't drink a lot of soda, we like to stock up when prices are this low for BBQs and company. Also, I like to keep a few Canada Dry gingerale 12 pks on hand for when someone's sick.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Yesterday

Large container of Heinz ketchup $1.44
Bushes baked beans .38 each with coupon

·
Registered
649 Posts
Yesterday I got a 9.02 lbs of whole pork loin for $17.95 The store can cut but we prefer to do this ourselves, we will cut it into roasts, this will lasts us several weeks.

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
I bought a watermelon for the unheard of price of $3.49!!!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Today bought two jars of all natural peanut butter for 75 cents each.It was still ok expiration wise, so I thought that was a good deal.

·
19,119 Posts
This morning I bought 6 green peppers and 2 apples for $4 - even the cashier was impressed.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
Demoulas had my favorite cookies on sale, AND there were .55 coupons taped to the shelf. They are normally $2 ea, they were 2/$3 or $1.50 a package, with a .55 coupon off on top of that. :D

I was a HAPPY camper!

Judi

·
Registered
649 Posts
I spent $48.22 and got round steak at $2.29lb. bought 4of them will last 7 days (each had enough to make 2 meals or stretch it farther), 2 things of ground chuck for $2.29lb, (bought 2 packages will last 6 meals) at Riesbecks. (They have had another great deal), then went to Save A Lot and bought 2 boneless pork loin one for $18.01 and $18.31, pick any 5 packages of meat specially marked for $20, so I got 2 pakgs of ground pork, 2 pkges of sausage and one of chicken thighs, Ground pork makes two plus meals, sausage 3 each, and the chicken 2 meals, 2 pckges of boneless skinless chicken breasts for $3.99 each. The pork loin will last 10 meals or more if you divide it up farther.

Now both my freezer and chest freezer or packed to the brim with meat, plus lots of canned goods and pasta. I will not have to go shopping for at least a month or so.

·
Registered
13,930 Posts
New vet
3 year rabies
1 yr.DPT
exam
Bordatella
=$54.
I will save over $400. on my cats alone.

Organic 85/15 ground beef clearanced $3.49#. Got 6 pkgs.
G.sale-coveralls,2 pr. jeans,LN skirt=$2.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I went to another Market Basket than usual and found Old Neighborhood Franks marked down to 99 cents a one pound package.
I bought three.

I kept an eye on the register and they rang up at $2.79 so I explained the mistake and they corrected it. I love Market Basket :)

·
Registered
595 Posts
Redners(grocery store in PA) has family packs of split chicken breast and pork chops Buy 1 Get 1 Free.

I stocked up and save $32 yesterday. I am thinking of going back before the sale ends and getting more. You don't need a shoppers card or a minimum purchase to get the deal.

121 - 140 of 171 Posts