Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been wondering about Chip and dale. Are they getting more accustomed to everyone? or are they still skiddish? :)

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Awww Thanks Melissa :)

They have a MUCH bigger cage now - They need so much room they really LOVE to run around. I was thinking of putting them in an Avairy in the Garden but they are so entertaining.

They have a wheel (Like hamsters have) and they run so fast around it that they turn 360 degrees LOL - They have been known to completely remove it from the cage running round in it!

They LOVE peanuts but I have to be careful because they are like sweets to them and they are like children, they will actually REFUSE to eat their food in the hope that if they hold out you will give them more sweets! LOL.

They are such sweet little animals, I'm so happy we got them, if we had a walk in avairy I'm sure they would come and sit on us but you can't just grab them like rats or something or they'd bite. They come and touch your hand though when you go in the cage to get their bowls but you have to be so careful because they are escape artists and they are VERY fast - If they get out I'm never going to catch them LOL.

They are so entertaining and sweet - they make lovely pets and they don't ever smell either.

I better go - I'm on a roll now about my babies LOL

Dale with her two most favourite things! LOL

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are too cute. I wonder when the US will catch on to the great qualities of these critters as pets!:)

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
It is a such a cute little thing, it reminds me of a miniature squirrel.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts