Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aThinking so much about you and your family. Wondering if surgery was a necessity for your daughter?

Hoping all is getting better}}}}}}}}sending positive vibes

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. I pray things are looking better for all of you! :hug2:

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Oh that is so kind ~ Thank you SO much for your thoughts, I REALLY do appreciate it! It means a lot to know that people really do care.

Like I said before it gets so 'normal' here that people seem to stop noticing :(

DD ~ Lucy, actually went into hospital because of the numbness AND I found out, because her legs gave way on her (which is what happened when she had her second stroke)

She really hates the hospitals (she has spent SO much time there) so she constantly bugs them to go home LOL ~ they gave her weekend leave LOL.

Sadly her emotional state is not so good this time ~ Normally her attitude is 'Well Sh$t happens' ! :eek: but this time she has been in tears saying she is too young to die, and her arm, legs, brain and now heart have all gone wrong and she is falling apart.

I think that is the hardest part for me as there is nothing I can say because what she says is all true :(

She goes back to hospital today for a cholestrol (sp) test and to see a dietician and hopefully they will book this heart scan (we don't hurry things round here!!!! lol) I won't really know anything until I have results from that.

She is 'stable' for the time being though (although as you probably know that changes VERY quickly with strokes) and the next step will be her scan, but I don't even know when that will be yet?

Also I just found out in 3 days DS 17 goes in to have his tonsils out!!!!!!! He doesn't breath properly and they are huge and last year he got streptocotis (sp again!) which apparently can kill - so tonsils out!

Maybe I can visit them together! It wouldn't be the first time! ;)

Thank you again SO MUCH for your thoughts. :hugz: ~ Bev. xxx

·
27,948 Posts
Hang in there Bev. Sending good health vibes to all of you. Take care.:heartsm:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Bev, big :hug2: coming your way. I hope everything turns out okay for your daughter and son.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}} you'll continue to be in our prayers Bev !!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts