Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I was curious about this...It's almost 11h00 pm here, in Quebec...

And how about the others, what time is it, where you are?:D

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
8 p.m. here in sunny California!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh well, Bev has left the village...sniff...

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I think she's 5 or 6 hrs ahead of us, Lucie.

It's 11 PM here :)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Michelle.:) So we have the same time!:D

Robin...it's still early where you live! You have the evening for you! :) I'm about to go to bed...(yawn) I am so tired...It's way past my bedtime...;)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CJ...I never understood, why some parts of Canada, it was an hour's difference...Are we that far, that it makes a difference? Do you have the explaination for me...:)

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Lucie, whats even more frustrating to figure out is why Newfoundland is 1/2 hr ahead of you.

So if its 11 p.m. where you are, they are 11:30. Did they not realize there were hours instead of minutes. Go figure that one out!!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are you serious?! I didn't even know about Newfoundland having a 1/2 hour difference with us! Geez...I hope I wasn't alone in the ignorance...I'm embarrassed...:blush: I don't understand that one, either...I'll ask Pierre...(he's so good in explaining things to me...:D )

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
a half hour difference?? Wow, I did not know that was possible, you learn something new every single day.

I am in Colorado, in Mountain Time Zone, and it is somewhere near 9:55- 10:00...can't see the clock, but the news is wrapping up. ;)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's fun to see the time difference...:) I guess you atill have some evening before you, Melissa. What time do you go to bed, usually?

Well, it's midnight, here...I'm going to bed for sure....(yawn) I am sleeping on my keyboard...lol

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I go to bed after around midnight. I get all my cleaning done and such after the kids are finally down for the night. They are in bed by 8 by the very latest, so I have from around 9-12 to get caught up on the cleaning. :) and crafting, and website surfing, and "me" time.... :)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
*Me time*---I like that. I wish I had more *Me time*...:) Melissa, do your kids get up early, though? Are you tired in the morning?...I know I usually go to sleep at 10h00 pm, maximum, or else I know I am sooo tired in the morning. Like now, I know tomorrow it will be tough to get up when Patrick wakes up at 7h00 am...:toothy:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
they wake at around 7 am too. Sometimes it feels really early... too early even. But i have gotten used to it. DH is out the door headed to work at 5 am, and works till around 9 pm most days, sometimes even later. I do every now and then sneak a nap in during the days, to catch up with my sleep...when the kids are napping too. :D Some nights i am so very tired that I almost fall asleep while taking a bath! But I am usually able to take a fw hours at night 5-6-7 hours and do very well through the next day. :)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's early, too for you! Wow...your dh leaves for work early! My dh leaves at 6h00 for work, but this summer he is working 10 hours a day, to have fridays off and he leaves home at 4h30 am!:eek: I don't know how he does it...

Well, this is it for me...goodnight Melissa and everyone!:)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
good night Lucie! Sleep well.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
I'm here now :D - I don't know what time it was when you posted? But I guess we could work it out with the little clocks on our posts after I click reply - I'm sooo technical LOL.

I go to bed between 4-5am because I LOVE my ME time so much! It's obsene though - I'm desperately trying to change it because I feel dreadful at 8am LOL.

Anyway as I type it's nearly mid-day here.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow! Bev...you don't get much sleep! I wish I could stay up so late to have more Me time...

So last night, I guess you were going to bed, when I posted my thread...:D

Well, I hope you're having a great day!

Lucie:)

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
It looks like Bev is 5 hours ahead of you, she's 6 ahead of me. It sounds like we go to bed simultaneously! Here's a site you can use to check the time anywhere in the world.

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/

1 - 20 of 22 Posts