Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I am watching it, I don't like anyone yet. I know we don't see the whole thing but they all seem to over react to everything!

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
I never could get into this show. Which surprises me because I love the reality shows :)

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I watched the first two episodes, but missed this week because of baseball.

Do you like the x-factor they did this time?

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
Dh and I are watching...this is our fav. reality t.v. show.
I think the Xfactor is wicked! Can you imagine being couped up with an x when a relationship ended badly, for 3 months? Wow, I feel kinda sorry for em.
My list of who I don't like is:
Rob
Jun
I'm undecided on Allison.
Is that Nate a roman god or what?!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
We are watching it. We all were thrilled when Jee made HOH this week and are hoping he puts the wicked, stuck up Miss Jun up for eviction. She has been horrible to him and we can't wait to see if she starts doing some serious "sucking up" to him now. Hopefully he will continue to be able to see right through her and they will boot her on the next show. I don't care much for Allison either, she seems like a pampered drama queen who is a real "user" of people. I feel so sorry for her ex and her current boyfriend both.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
This is the only reality show I watch... I don't care too much for Survivor, or that race one. I've always liked the Big Brother ones, though.

Allison is the first one I'd boot out-- the crying bit before she even knew if it was her ex coming on the show was a bit much for me, and she's a too much of a drama queen.

What's with the couple..... ahhh, being intimate.... in the HOH room?? I missed the last episode, but tuned in last night and saw that. Geez. I'll bet their families are so proud. :rolleyes:

The token old(er) guy is just plain silly... you know the younger ones will eventually get rid of him.

And yes, Lisa, I agree-- Nate is one good looking guy! ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts