Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's how I've been feeling since yesterday :(
It happened right after we got back from a walk outside. First I thought it was just my allergies getting irritated, then it got worse like a full blown cold :(

Good news is, I think I'm getting better now, not worse :)
I started dusting and cleaning aylas room so it got my mind off how icky i felt ;)

Oh and the weekend was really no rest for me :(
Carl worked both saturday AND sunday and when he was here he was usually working on a project. I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask him to stop so we could cuddle, but that got a really fast "No!" arghhh
He'd be sooo upset with me if I tried pulling anything like that with him :(

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Here's a cuddle for you Heather.........:hugz: :hugz: :hugz: :hugz:
Men don't understand that cuddle thing just for the sake of cuddling....... Oh well...... He loves you ! I hope you feel better soon !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awww, thanks!! :)

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Hope you feel better real soon..

Hope you feel better real soon..

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hugz: Heather! I say grab that beautiful little girl of yours and give her a big cuddle!!!! Then, go to the park and play on the playground equipment with her! That should make you feel better!!!

·
27,948 Posts
Snuggling is the best! Wishing you a great snuggle fest ASAP!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I hope you feel better soon, Heather. Here's more (((((hugs)))) for you! :hugz: :hugz: :hugz: :hugz:

Lucie

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
more hugs being sent your way. Yeah, my dh doesn't get the cuddle thing either. So i give the kids cuddles and i get some cuddles back in return. Being a Mom has great advantages! Hope you feel better soon.:hugz:

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Heather, I hope your day goes much better today. Get outside and just relax if you can. Try to enjoy the day and not worry about exercising, cleaning, etc. Just be at peace.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts