Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Thanks for sharing pictures of your beautiful children! Happy Mother's Day to you and to all the Mom's!

Reactions: nuisance26

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Beautiful children

Happy Mother's Day

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Aww, your children are just beautiful!!! I so agree, it is the biggest blessing to be a mom! There is no greater joy and my three are so precious to me!

Happy Mother's Day to all the village moms!! :flowers:

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
They are beautiful Constance. Happy mother's Day to you and all the Moms on FV!! :). :rose:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Thanks for sharing these, Nuisance. Your kids are lovely :)

It's not Mother's Day here, but it is my mum's birthday! Hope you all have a nice day and get plenty spoiled ;)

·
Registered
995 Posts
Thanks for sharing these, Nuisance. Your kids are lovely :)

It's not Mother's Day here, but it is my mum's birthday! Hope you all have a nice day and get plenty spoiled ;)
Hi Squidge,
Even although it isn't Mother's Day in Scotland, I called my mom anyway (she knows that it's mother's day here). She was absolutely delighted. BTW I got her a really nice gift for her for the British Mother's Day.)

Yes, I did get (really) spoiled.

As is the custom here in Holland, I would like to congratulate you with your mom's birthday. (Here you also congratulate the family if - like this case - it's your mom's birthday.)

(((HUGS)))
Avril

·
19,119 Posts
What beautiful sparkly children!! They are a blessing to us all!! Happy Mother's Day!!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
OMGoodness Constance! The baby has grown soooo much! :baby: And those shiny eyes of her's...lol! How cute they ALL are! And I'm guessing the 2 older ones adore their baby sister? Children really are a blessing from above, aren't they? Some women think I'm nuts, but I wish I could have had more, but I am blessed with 4, so....

Well enjoy those 3 little red-heads(?) of your's. Time flies ya know, and they turn into "scarey" (lol:)) teenagers overnight! :nerv2: And it's just when you think the hard part is done and over...HA! They really fool you on that one!

Thanks for the pix. It was fun to see your cuties!! :)

Theresa

ps- is Fairfax your last?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts