Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've got all my circles done, and have a couple pairs of dh's work pants that wore out...they're a grey/black/white camo design.

and going to throw some pink in the mix too...to make it a bit girly.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
That is really cute!! Learning to quilt has been on my "to do" list for a long time now!!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is really cute!! Learning to quilt has been on my "to do" list for a long time now!!
mine too....

Iv'e got lots started but this seems the easiest...lol :laugh:

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I'm a sewer and a quilter....am I the only one who was completely confused by those directions??? :scratch:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Sweet! I love old recycled denim anything. What a pretty design it makes lining the raw side of the denim with a cute calico before folding and sewing.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I really like this design and I was thinking what I could do with all the jeans we have that can't be worn anymore. Thanks for the link. I have to look around and see if they have a pattern for a purse.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Thank you Santoria for the link. I know my granddaughter would love this, plus my friend likes purses like this.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
I think that is the cutest quilt! I would like to see pictures of yours when you get finished.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've got the circles sewn together. it does look pretty cool!

now for the squares!

and I think a nice piece of pink satin for an edge...

totally raiding my stash now. I've got lots of strips of satin.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Oh thanks for the links! Both the quilt & the purse have been added to my never-ending project list. :)

Santoria- please please post a picture of the quilt when you have it finished- the camo & pink combo sounds awesome!

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Thanks for the quilt pattern. I think I've figured out the instructions. I believe my son would like one of these. :)

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I've always wanted to try one of those. So cute and frugal when using jeans that family members no longer wear.

I started making a denim quilt for the kids a while back, and I went to thrift stores and bought the largest size pairs of jeans I could find to give myself more bang for my buck :thumb:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts