1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I watch both. Not as much as I use to but on the weekends they are on some

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
You are absolutely NOT weird. I love them also, they bring back such nice memories from my childhood. My Grandfather's favorite program was Bonanza and I remember him sitting in the living room on Sunday evenings smoking a pipe and eating peanut brittle while he watched Bonanza. I can almost smell the pipe tobacco just thinking of it.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I love them, and also Green Acres and Bewitched.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
No you are not weird. I love them both. I have been watching Daniel Boone everyday lately and my kids think I am weird. But they will one day realize what good tv is.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
DH and I watch both shows every Sunday after church and lunch. Brings back so many memories. I like Rawhide too. Young Clint Eastwood was a hottie, LOL. We also loved watching Daniel Boone when T.V. Land ran it for a bit. I walked around singing the theme song for the longest time.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I love them, and also Green Acres .
Oh no, this song is going to go through my head all night.

Green acres is the place to be
Farm living is the life for me
Land spreading out,
so far and wide
Keep Manhattan,
just give me that countryside. :)

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
i use to watch them all the time when i had satelite and lived in the country.
I love both shows , they were on the lone star station. I wish we could afford to get the other package because dang, Id be watching those shows plus Medicine woman Dr. Quinn or Little House on the prarie. I love all the oldies.
My friend is going to borrow me his copy of gunsmokes series and macgiver series when I have my hysterctomy this fall. So i wont be bored out of my skull. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts