Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, HERE I GO------I am really down in the dumps, I seem to be at a point whre the pounds don't want to move.......seems like if I don't eat I feel fat, if I do eat I feel fat!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!

I feel bloated, and if I skip a meal (like today for instance, ate no breakfast) and my boss is gone for awhile so i don't imagine i will eat any lunch but i am not really hungry either....but i feel FAT!!!!!!

I know i need to get moving more, having an office job just puts the pounds on ------i haven't really been able to get out walking much lately because it has been raining alot, or i have just been tired. ( this liver ailment i have makes me tired alot )
I just need some encouragement and village pushing to get me more motivated, I know -----I need to start back doing my daily exercises and walking and I know i will feel better -------

thanks again for listening to me ramble on and on.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Aww hun (((HUGS!!)))

Ok here's the part you said you needed to hear:

Make sure you eat regular meals, especially breakfast since it jumpstarts your metabolism :) Try waking up a little extra early, or shortening your morning routine a little so you can fit in a little exercise. Even if it's just a walk around your block.

Bring something non perishable to leave at work for times when you can't get to lunch right away.

Are there steps in your office that maybe you could walk? Or could you bring a poncho/umbrella for days when it's rainy so you can walk outside? Make sure to at least take short breaks to stretch throughout the day. Shoulder rolls, neck rolls etc..

Make it your #1 priority as soon as you get home to get your exercise done. (ok unless you have to take a potty break, I supose that is more important) :D

Make exercise just as important and natural in your day as brushing your teeth and taking a shower :)

And make your exercise something you like doing most importantly :) Don't feel guilty buying new things to try out to see what works for you

you can do it! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts