I put my back out so yesterday I spent all day laying on the couch(couldn't sit up) so I finished 2 more books(I read very fast).I just finished these books:
1. Total Money Makeover (loved it)
2. Saving Money with the Tightwad Twins by Ann and Susan Fox(some great tips and recipes)
3. Financial Freedom Without Sacrifice by Talbot Stevens(lots of info for Canadians)
4. Silent Night by Mary Higgins Clark(Love all her books)
5. Free Parking by Alan Dickson(interesting, different way of looking at life and retirement)
6. Dollars for Retirement by George D. Cormack(too technical)
4 more books to go!!!