Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm supposed to be on a 3 month no-spend spree, so I'm not even going to look, despite the fact that I've been waiting over a year for one of these sales. I do not need more books, I do not need more books, I do not...

Anyway, if anyone else DOES 'need' more books, Bookcloseouts.com is having one of their famous dollar for dollar sales. Get an equivalent amount of free product for every dollar in your shopping cart. Free products are limited to selected items only.

http://www.bookcloseouts.com/default.asp?N=0&rid=frugalv

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Shopping through our banner on the left of the forums will help us defray costs, too. :)

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Shopping through our banner on the left of the forums will help us defray costs, too. :)
Sara, you should start a thread of : Things that help the village. I went to that site and ordered some books. So I hope it will help you and Gabe some.

I found some good books! They also have a lot of gardening books and I saw one on pole building too. Lots of books on how to's on farm animals etc.

Thanks to you and monkeywrangler for letting us know about this site.

Reactions: Sara Noel

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Their shipping prices were EXTREMELY reasonable.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Sara, you should start a thread of : Things that help the village. I went to that site and ordered some books. So I hope it will help you and Gabe some.

I found some good books! They also have a lot of gardening books and I saw one on pole building too. Lots of books on how to's on farm animals etc.

Thanks to you and monkeywrangler for letting us know about this site.
I will post a thread soon. Thank you. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts