Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that we are in the middle of winter. I know there is snow and ice on the ground. I know that we still have plastic and window blankets on all the windows. BUT SUMMER IS COMING!! I think that it will be a long hot summer so yesterday when I went to my local thrifty and found two box fans at 50% off for a total of $4.00 for both I grabbed them.:dopey:

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
I use mine year round too - at least the one in the bedroom, a very noisy Wind Machine, for defensive apartment living in the fight against late night neighbor noise. I blow it parallel to the bed out into the hall. Of course, I don't live in the frozen tundra like many of you, though that wasn't too apparent last week!

That was a great bargain!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I know that we are in the middle of winter. I know there is snow and ice on the ground. I know that we still have plastic and window blankets on all the windows. BUT SUMMER IS COMING!! I think that it will be a long hot summer so yesterday when I went to my local thrifty and found two box fans at 50% off for a total of $4.00 for both I grabbed them.:dopey:
You couldn't afford NOT to buy them :)

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Way to go! They sure would not be there in the heat of the summer. I went looking for a fan in the summer one time and they were all gone! That was at WalMart. Good to get them ahead of time for sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.