Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone told me once I had a baby that the time would go by quickly. I had no idea how quickly they meant. Paige is now 8 months old as of Monday and I look back and wonder where the time has gone.

I'm sure the next few months will go by even faster and before we know it she will be one :eek:

I can't believe how she growing up on me.....lol

Here she is at 8 months of age in the outfit that Cornelia got for her :)

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Awww Kat,she is absolutely adorable!!

Yes,time flies when you have kids. My brother today couldnt believe Ashley was already 16! He said "16? NOWAY! Dang..I'm old" LOL!!!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
She is so cute!!!

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
yep time flys........they grow up so fast....... Sometimes I miss the babys they use to be and then I am proud of the men the grew to be.
Chrish every moment..They go by so fast
Fern

·
27,948 Posts
I can't believe it either, she looks so grown up! What a cutiepie! She looks adorable in her outfit & that hair is too cute.:thumb:

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
What a darling girl!!

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
voodidit said:
That baby sure is cute :toothy:
as is your new avatar ;)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Hard to believe! I looked down at Aiden this morning and stood dumbfounded for a minute when I realised how big he is now. My cuddly little newborn isn't a newborn any longer! Next week he hits 6 mos old! Sigh, I have to pack up all his newborn and under 6 mos sized clothes.

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
She is so pretty Kat. :) Time does go quickly.

When we moved into this house, my dd was the age of baby Daniel. She will be in Kindergarten next year. Gotta cherish every second.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
what a doll!

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Oh she's adorable! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts