Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very durable kid-sized net. Hours of outdoor fun and perfect for examining specimens in the backyard or on the nature trail.

I FOR ONE KNOW MY DD WOULD LOVE THIS.:D

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
We have one for butterflies. ;) I am not ready for it to be for bugs. lol

·
Registered
8,337 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
ds doesn't need one. True story; ds and I are in the house seperate rooms, i am in th klitchen he is in the living room. He begins to run around so i go to investigate...there is a huge dragon fly buzzing around the living room. Came in through an open window. I freak and run for the bug spray. I get it and come back. I tell ds to stand back i am gonna spray the bug. it attempts to do a buzz by in front of ds. However, just as it got near to being in front of him, ds reaches straight for it, grabs it and says "spray THIS bug, mommy??????" he got ahold of it with a better grasp, and had it now by its wings. i didn't want to freak him out as much as i was panicing inside my head, and my heart pounding, so i went and got a glass jar and we put it in the jar. It died later that day. He did it a few days later with a butterfly in the house. No net for this kid! LOL. Some people have butterflies pinned under glass...I have a pic of ds holding the butterfly he caught... and the butterfly and the dragon fly pinned under glass as a memory of that day.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool idea melissa.:D that is so neat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts