Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I dont think I would want caffeine in my soap either! :)

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
nah i dont think i wanna smell like coffeee lol not everyone's body chemistry would work with it either ewwwwwwwwww lol

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I don't know about it waking you up, but I've heard it's good for cellulite! LOL!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Just think about the withdrawl you would have if you ran out of soap! I can't even drink two cups off coffee or I'm bouncing off the walls.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I could handle this and then come out and drink a pot to boot.
I love Coffee.. Who's gonna complain (the pig in the barn ) LOL

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I worked for a cosmetics company a few years ago and I know there are some products out there that caffeine in them. I guess I'm not too surprised that it's now in soap. I can't wait to see where it pops up next. :)

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Wow no thanks - thats soo not for me! Im one that would rather 'eat it' or 'drink it' :laugh:

But I would be curious to know what cosmetics do have caffeine in them.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wonder what cosmetics has caffeine in it too. Though I did just think of a sweet revenge....when my ds was in kindergarten his teacher always sent the kids home with a candy treat. Requiring me to be the bad mommy and not let him have it, or having to deal with his little sugar high. Thinking how funny it would be to send the kids off to school after having a shower with the caffeine soap.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
I wonder what cosmetics has caffeine in it too. Though I did just think of a sweet revenge....when my ds was in kindergarten his teacher always sent the kids home with a candy treat. Requiring me to be the bad mommy and not let him have it, or having to deal with his little sugar high. Thinking how funny it would be to send the kids off to school after having a shower with the caffeine soap.
Hahahaha that sounds so evil that its almost 'sinful' - GO FOR IT! :laugh:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I have to take my caffiene in slowly or I bounce off the walls with a massive headache. Think I will pass.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Caffeine is going to be mainly in the eye creams. I don't really know if the products that you purchase from Walmart, CVS or grocery store would have them in there. It's going to in the lines that you will find in the department store brands like MAC, Clinique, Lancome etc.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Talk about addicted to lean ;P

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Caffeine is going to be mainly in the eye creams. I don't really know if the products that you purchase from Walmart, CVS or grocery store would have them in there. It's going to in the lines that you will find in the department store brands like MAC, Clinique, Lancome etc.
Wow the things you learn everyday! I never knew that. But then again I also dont use eyecream. Thanks for the info!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts