Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd put the call out for the CF frugal folks on the board. Who's CF on the board? And do you have pets?

Me -- 2 adorable cats that get into way too much trouble when DH and I are at work.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
DH and I are childfree and married for going on 9 years. Nope, haven't changed our minds yet

We have 3 cats.

(posted this on the other thread too, like a dummy)

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
We have one cat that's indoors. She likes outside when we let her go out, but she tends to find trouble. So, we don't let her wander very far. We have 2 outside dogs (our boys) that stay in our fenced in area (50x100). Sometimes they find trouble whether we're at work or not.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
child free. my dog is my baby?

·
Registered
688 Posts
Child free here too. I don't have any pets either. I have thought about getting a dog but I don't know...

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Child free here too. I don't have any pets either. I have thought about getting a dog but I don't know...
cant blame you. they can get about as annoying as a real child.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Child free with two indoor cats that are very spoiled.

·
Licence to Kill
3,475 Posts
Child-free...really wanted kids for a while, but have "let it go" and am pursuing a career (we may adopt later?). Dh & I will be married 9 years in April. No pets...I'm allergic to cats. Dh likes animals and we tried having a dog about 7 years ago, but it was more work than I was up for (found her an awesome home!!) since I did the vast majority of the 'upkeep' and am not really an animal person.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Childfree right now. Hope to have one or two someday.

Right now, no pets. I would love a little dog, maybe a yorkie, but SO does not want one. He's allergic...

·
Registered
948 Posts
I am child free. 1 pomeranian and 1 persian.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I am child free. I do have a step-daughter and she is 21, but she doesn't live with us. I do have two dogs and I just figured out how to add an album and pictures a few minutes ago!

·
Registered
220 Posts
You could not have payed me to have kids. If you don't have fur and a tail, you can't live in my house. :)

I have only one kitty now. My other old girl I lost to old age 4 years ago.

Chloe is 16 1/2 and diabetic. I just dropped over $170.00 for her at the vet this morning for insulin and her special food. Whatever my girl needs she will get as long as she still feels well and has quality of life.

As an RN, I'll never let her suffer. I'll know when it's her time to stop everything and let her go. I only hope she dies as peacefully with me at home as Daphne did.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
child free - two cats, one big one and one little one.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hubby and I (15 years) and child free by choice and otherwise.

We did plan to get a cat this year but then because of the economy have postponed. If we have to move (internationally) that is hard on a lot of pets so will wait and see what happens in the next year.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts