Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to start using coupons and save on our shopping trips. I was just wondering if there is a web site that we can use to look up the following week sale ads? Thanks a bunch for the help. God Bless

·
Registered
125 Posts
For which stores?

I usually find Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid on Refundcents or by searching Google (store+weekly ad+date)

Reactions: homemaker66

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the information. I have tried and tried to google it in so many different ways that I just can't come up with the solution that I am looking for.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I am trying to start using coupons and save on our shopping trips. I was just wondering if there is a web site that we can use to look up the following week sale ads? Thanks a bunch for the help. God Bless
Here's CVS and sign up to get the flyer in your email:
Check out the CVS Weekly Ad for this week?s great in-store deals!

Here's Walgreens, sign up to get their flyer in your email:

Walgreens.com - Local Weekly Ad

Here's Rite Aid:
Rite Aid : Weekly Circular

In addition to Sunday newspaper insert coupons, here are printable coupons at a site I particularly like:
Print Coupons | The Krazy Coupon Lady

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you to everyone for the great information. I really enjoy doing the coupons. By using the coupons and saving I am able to help out my children save on their food budgets also. God Bless.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
For drugstores there are websites 'iheart-' .com. insert riteaid, cvs or wags (walgreens) to see circulars and coupon match UPS a few weeks in advance to plan your shopping and coupons.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts