Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,
I just thought I would ask if there are any other Canadians and where r u. I'm in B.C. Do we have a Canadian coupon train that runs from the village. So happy to be here.
Thanks Wendy

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Hi Wendy, welcome to FV. There are quite a few Canadian ladies here but I'm not one of them. I'm sure they'll pick up your thread soon. Be patient. :)

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Hi Wendy, I'm one of those Canadians. I live in Manitoba but I have quite a few relatives in B.C.

No we don't have a Canadian coupon train going at this time. Many of us have found it very hard to find coupons here. Have you had good luck finding lots?

A number of our Canadian members live in B.C.

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
WELOME to the village!

Here in Kamloops, checking in.

Personally, I don't do coupons as a general rule, my area isn't good with them. I do get gas at Superstore, and redeem that coupon for grocery money, and I do check the coupons at the front of the store when I go in, but that's it for this gal.

I shop a lot of no name stuff.

But welcome to the village. Glad you could join us:smball:

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Hi Wendy,

I'm a Canadian too, from Ontario. I don't do a lot of coupons mostly because I can't seem to find too many. Occasionally, I will get a great deal like a $5.00 can of Lysol for $2.73 at Giant Tiger with a $2 off manufacturer's coupon. But they are few and far between.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello all,
Thanks to all- Canadian Gardener, I'm also in Kamloops. Homesteadmamma, I have a question k- I am doing my family genealogy and many of my ancestors came from Manitoba, do you know of any links or the like that I might be able to get some information from in Manitoba.
Thanks Wendy

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Wendy, pm me where they are from. There are a few places to get the info from but I need to know where they were (if you have that info.)

Wendy thats where most of my family is, Kamloops and I've met and visited with Canadian Gardener a number of times.

DaisyLady - have to ever tried www.save.ca They do have some great coupons and they have them for different provinces so Wendy you might find some there has well.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Thanks for the website Homesteadmamma I'll check it out for sure!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts