Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
of things happening.. I'm about ready to just have a breakdown & get it over with.
Today has been a horrific day, maybe writing it down will help let it go.
Went out this morning to check the cats & feed them,, waiting for them to wake up when Trouble came around the corner,, OMG, he's all muddy, bloody, wobbling, and theres steam coming from under him..DH goes running over & says his whole belly is gone...I run for something to throw over him to catch him, DS runs for the carrier,, we take our eye off him for a sec. & can't find him!!! 2 hours later, I find him sitting on the straw, in shock..
He just got out of surgery,, he's got puncture wounds all over him,, his ham string and leg muscle are in two ,, the vet sewed them back together,, hoping he'll be able to walk again.. Hes got so many stitches she lost count.. BUT he's going to be OK.. We will probably have to keep him in from now on.. will be a battle,, hes always been outside, and is pretty wild. We have weeks before we will know how he's going to be.. if he can walk again on that leg. Some kind of wild animal got him,fox or coyoye. The vet says he got lucky & got away. They even had to pull teeth that got broke.. Poor guy,, he just turned one. It really ticks me off, hes my big baby, he doesnt even know how to fight, Now we can't find his big brother,,,,
My new phone line was suppose to be in two days ago, so I can start my new part time,, haha, on me, quest was here while trying to find the cat,,, left,, said he'll be back tomorrow... well looks like will just have to give it up and reapply in 6 months.. I could really use that money now for all this extra crap that keeps happening,,, man, its not raining,, its just plain dumping...
Just losing it,, seems can't get or keep anything together anymore..
Now I find out that the business is so far behind its not funny,, just because people FORGET? OH come on,, Customers are really slow paying now, which has put me behind on payments to vendors...I'm just behind on everything...I can't seem to get out from under this black cloud...
Well, got it out,, but didn't help much... Brain is in a big fog...
No pity party needed just needed to dump some of this off my shoulders..

·
27,948 Posts
Wow, big big hug. So sorry that your cat was attacked and had to go thru all of this. Hope he heals quickly and that things turn around for you very soon. :hug2: Deep breath, bubble bath & take good care.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
unload on me anytime! Things have been bleak all around. Here's hoping only good things are to come. Hope Trouble's remaining 8 lives are comfortable inside, poor guy. :hugz:

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OH CRAP< the day just keeps going, Just talked to my BF..the Drs. just gave her sister 3-6 months... shes got cancer...shes 55.
Thanks guys.. I'll check in later..

·
Registered
674 Posts
I am sending hugs to your cat, very gentle ones. I am so sorry that your family had to go through this.

I hope your life improves very soon.

·
Registered
579 Posts
What a rotten day your having! Unload here anytime.......I hope it gets better and hugs to you.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
OMGosh! That is a bad day. I'm almost in tears about your cat. I hope the little guy gets through this okay.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Oh my goodness, HUGE HUGE hugs to you! You have sooooo much on your plate! I'll be praying.... ((((hugs))))

·
Registered
451 Posts
Oh my! And I thought my Murphy vists were bad. Gentle hugs for kitty. Hope things get better real soon for ya.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I'm really sorry you are going through such a hard time. Sending gentle hugs to you and kitty. Will say a prayer that things get much better.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I' so sorry! I might be able to add a light note, though. One of my cats (2) was a feral cat who got hit by a car. I took him to the vet and got him patched up, but he had a broken pelvis. I kept him in the bathroom until he could climb over the bathtub wall, and he has NEVER wanted to go back outside. He also was about a year old when he got hurt. So, I hope yours takes to being an inside kitty as happily as my Scamper did.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I am so sorry for all you are going through. I am sending hugs to you and your kitty. He must be quite a fighter!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
OMG! How awful! Well, at least he's alive. Mine disappeared, and I found him in a ditch with buzzards picking at what was left of him. I miss him so much.

BIG, BIG, HUGS!

BTW, Qwest is in some sort of legal trouble. Maybe it was best you missed them.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I used to work in an animal shelter for cats...you wouldn't believe how strong of creatures they are. They look elegant and fragile, but they are warriors, and I'm sure Trouble is too.

Sending good thoughts and prayers your way. I hope things start getting better for you.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm really sorry to hear about your kitty.I hope things start to get better for you.
Your kitty sounds very strong.Sending hugs also.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all the well wishes. I really appreciate it.

I've been spending alot of time just praying, trying to keep me together & calmed down. Murphy and his brothers have moved in again and I guess are having on heck of a party..( either that or the devil)

Its been over a week on Trouble,, Yes he's a fighter, he's still alive, He got a horrible infection that ate alot of his skin.. so now are trying to find out how to cover up this stomach area.

For the vet techs, they have the wound covered in sugar, then the skin over it then wrapped in saline bandages.
The vets are now talking to CSU, and other experts? to see where to go next.
The other thing is the cost, OMG but, turned it over to the one above, and will probably end up paying for it forever.. But then see, I cant gripe.. cause he made it thru it..

I sure dont understand how things can just all fall apart in a few minutes. I always thought that it got easier the older you get..
I do understand how the depression sets in on people.. have a new respect.

Trying to keep a positive thing going on here,, its a daily fight right now,until this black cloud moves out....

We buried two of our deaest friends last month,, Our neighbor passed away, he was 53, now with my BF,sister,, guess there is nothing that we can do, which is even worse,, that is when you can't help of fix it. Weve been BF for 41 years now.. so her sister is like a sister to me.. Its just hard.

Will let you know when Trouble comes home!! Hopefully it will be soon... I'll try to get a picure of him . he really is a cutie,

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Good luck. Still praying for you/

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about your kitty, she's a strong girl, God Bless and I hope everything turns out ok :hugz:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts