Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this has been done before... but it hasn't been in the last 75 days ;)

It would be great to know how many of us are here, and our approximate locations.

I'm Cindy, in Southwestern Ontario, just outside Kitchener.

Cindy :)

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I Live in the BC lowermainland!
You know the.....wetcoast.....the banana belt.....lotus land.....snicker.
I had to rub it in, hehe.

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Margery from Kamloops in the lower central section of BC, interior desert climate actually.:D

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
OK Marg. You win!

I LOVE the desert......especially after 3 weeks of straight rain LOL!

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
ROFL it's not desert right now!!!! It's rainy!!!!

We are SHARING :toothy: weather!!!!

well yesterday was clear cold and sunny but the last few weeks whatever the lower mainland is having will be ours in a few hours --takes about 6 to 12 hours depending on how fast the system is blowing thru.

I had fog a few mornings, rainy grey days a lot of days, and the odd sunny clear patch. Way warmer than normal, should be below zero, not above but hey, it's easier on the heating bill.:D

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Really????? It is that warm there?

I hope we get a turn around in this weather soon......we need more cold to beat next year's slug population back.

Also, Dd and Ds are counting on cold and snow in Manning Park in the Begining of Feb. so they can go Winter Camping with Scouts. They were supposed to do it last year but it was cancelled because of the lack of snow. Hopeit doesn't happen again.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Heh, I love the North Bay area. I've been their several times in years past. I was born and raised in NW Ont. and lived in a number of northern towns until we moved to Sask. and then Manitoba.

I still miss the lakes, rocks and trees.

Probably one of my favorite places in Ont. though is Sault Ste. Marie. Love that place.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I'm Connie and I'm from LaSalle, ON

Right in the very Southwestern area of Ontario.......... between Windsor and Amherstburg

·
Registered
189 Posts
Allyson. currently in Regina, Saskatchewan. Though there's some rumblings that that might change soon (same province for almost a year, therefore it's time for me to move again) I was in Hamilton Ontario last, and Canmore Alberta before that, Regina before that. No, i'm not military, no I'm not being tranferred. I just move. A lot.

G

·
0 Posts
This is really weird... I am not from Canada.. but my ancestors were. I always thought 'canuck' was a derogatory word towards Canadians. We weren't allowed to say it in my house when we were growing up. :( . That and the 'n' word. :eek:

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Hi
Michelle in Sudbury now 5 years. Northbay for 5 years and grew up in Toronto.Guess Im a 5 year gal lol
Married a boy from the North and here I am ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts