Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey now, there's got to be more Canadians than just me on here!

Come, let's talk about peameal bacon, or vanilla ice cream melting on a warm butter tart, or pickerel in the Bay of Quinte... or heck, we can talk about poutine if you want!

(oh dear, I am able to discuss things other than food you know!)
*she says as she re-reads her topics!*

peace,
Maija

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Just a quick reply to the "Canuck Call".
Hi, to all Canucks out there, from Manitoba. :)
Eh?

Don't forget, we can also talk about the weather, which is chillin' cold this week! :animated: Too frosty for words out my way, and yet, I've got one yellow daffodil bravely blooming in my backyard garden.

Have a good one! :cone2:

·
Premium Member
3,898 Posts
LOL a really not a Canadian conversation without a complete & thorough disection of all things weather. Todays weather, last weeks weather, a comparision to previous years weather, and most importantly the forecast for the upcoming weekend. May two-four, rain :(

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
For sure, we can talk about Tim's! :tay:
But getting back to the weather.....it was only 0 - 2 degrees the night before last, and I'm concerned for my garden seeds!!! Will they rot or not??? :confused:

On the plus side, it rained last night and kept everything from freezing.:clover:

And by the way, have a good one!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Ack! I'm glad we're staying above 0 these last few weeks. But in this country, you never know what you'll get. :shrug2:

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Im from PEI and we have many ki ds of weather in the same day here. yeah TIMMYS!!! but also I love our red beaches and fishermen lobster boats. oh and we love our spuds. BUD the spud!!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
We drove to PEI from Ontario for our honeymoon. The red sand was cool and so was driving around the island. Very relaxing and beautiful!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm Canadian and I cant get a decent potato, or a good butter tart to save my life, but I do have family ship/ smuggle whine gums, tim coffee, swiss chalet dipping sauce, hp sauce, bisto
ahh pemale bacon on a bun with mustard from the st.laurent market......

·
Registered
358 Posts
I'm in BC, on a small island off the west coast.

It's insanely dry here. We have had almost no rain since May. Trying to keep the garden going is a challenge. We store rainwater, but we will run out in less than two weeks. It is so dry that the fire chief has banned outdoor smoking. I'd love a good downpour right now.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hello from Saskatchewan! lol I'm a newbie here and haven't really explored all the forums here. Nice to meetcha folks :p):teddy2:

·
Registered
55 Posts
hello from alberta fields of grain lots of cows im from bc but have lived in alberta since 1974 so i guess im just a westener and proud of it

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I'm in SE Alberta, originally from NW BC.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hello All! Ontario girl here!!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm just east of Toronto in Ontario.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts