Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently, I posted my beater was a Saturn. In the past few days, someone in my neighborhood has gotten themselves a yellow Corvette. I watch it go by & drool. I thot yesterday, while cleaning the kitchen, if I walked out & waved them down and asked "will you give me ride"...I wonder if they would? Probably think this lady is nuts! LOL Anyway--put frugality aside...let's wish we were the person who won the lottery in Albany, NY, (I think 5th largest in lottery history) what kind of car would you buy if you had all the money in the world???? For me-of course a Corvette. I've been wanting one since I was 16. And a 55 Chevy--you know-white hardtop with aqua..... Life is Good. :)

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
one of those luxury RV's :) DH and I want to explore more of the U.S.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I have a Honda Pilot that is great! I do however dream of a highend, fully loaded SUV with build in NAV and DVD player.

T

·
0 Posts
Honda S2000 convertible. Or a Tesla roadster, not sure. Heck, if I had that much money I could buy both!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I already have it... a silver Audi TT Roadster with baseball leather interior. Unfortunately, it's in storage in the US and I'm in Denmark, but it's waiting for me when I move back. I love that car! Learned to drive manual just so I could get it.

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
I must be very boring because my dream car would be whatever was the safest car on the market. I'm weird that way, could care less about anything other then safety. I'd want every safety feature available for whatever model that would be. I had an old Volvo, it was a tank, I drove it till it died, and then I cried. I've never had another car that was as safe since. So if money was no object I'd want the safest car on the market for that year. It truly would be my dream car, whatever it was. :)

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
10 years ago, I bought what was my dream car at the time. It was fun, but became impractical. At this point, my dream car would simply be a new Tacoma, with a quad cab.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I'm not sure what kind of car I would want....probably something like a Volvo. Although that Hemi-Cuda would be awesome.

Here's what I really want....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts