Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out from my good neighbour next door that for sure my drug addict/drunk neighbour is finally leaving. i think i mentioned it before that i wasnt excited about her moving from the very last part of the 7 townhouse building to 2 before me. She was a idiot, always cursing at her kids, drunk or hi. And my neighbour said that 2 weeks ago she had to call the cops on her, she was so abusive to her oldest ,cursing him down to the lowest, treating him like dirt. My good neighbour next door couldnt take it anymore. The cops came, social services came and visted. Unless someone calls again on her, they wont do anything. They have to prove it.
But at least shes gone and the street shes moving to is a 2 house unit. I know the lady through another aquaintence and she wont put up with it, shell be calling if she hears anything.
I cant hear anything hardly on my end of the building but my good neighbour right next door, could hear everything as clear as day. All i can hear is when her kids are up at night running up and dwon the stairs, feet a little and slamming doors.
Sorry its so long/
Just very happy!!!

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
sorry to hear your have crappy neighbors, I dont have any of those but I do have a nosy one, seems no matter where you go they follow. Glad your neighbor moved down the street a bit. :)

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Hooray for the crappy neighbor exit! I am happy for you Thrifty. Hopefully Heather is next.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
That is good news. I hope that social services can get her children some help and that they can do something about the verbal abuse that she is heaping on her oldest child. She sounds like a blight on humanity :( .

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I am glad your crappy neighbor moved away. My loud, annoying, party animal bachelor neighbor moved away this last month and I have been so thankful. No more food thrown around the hallway apt. and no more cigarette stubs of his and/or his friends left in the common apt. hallway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts