Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why can't I post in the money saving challenge thread. Am I doing something wrong? Maybe I need to be invited first? I am not new just couldn't get my old username to work. I hadn't logged on for a long time and couldn't even get my old password changed so had to start a new account. I have been posting/lurking here since 2009.

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
You don't need an invitation, so whatever the problem is, that isn't it. Someone who can solve it will come along soon, I'm sure.

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
I don't see anything wrong with your account but I submitted a thread in the help section for you.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Jay...is this money thread the ONLY one you can't post in? Or have you tried others? If you haven't tried any others please try posting in another one or two just to see if it's just this particular thread or all of them Obviously you were able to start one here. Please try and post the results here.

·
Administrator
552 Posts
Try clearing your cookies and cache and see if you're able to post after that. Let us know how it goes. If you're still unable to post there please let us know, and give us the URL of the thread you're having issues with and we will look deeper into the issue.

Thanks

~ dm, community support

1 - 5 of 5 Posts