Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have made it into the chat room once and chatted. But since then I have never caught it when anyone is in there. When does everyone chat?

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
we could always set a day and time to chat if anyone else is game. I've been there once or twice.

ANYONE want to do this?

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
everytime i go in there's nobody there either.:( i feel so alone in there...lol!!!;) let's set a day and time.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I can chat most nights after 8:00 :)

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I love the idea of having set chat times! I would love to have a couple of definate times that we could all meet, maybe a morning one for coffee chat and an evening one for after supper chat. I bet an afternoon one would do good too, while the little ones are napping and before the bigger ones get home from school. Maybe we could get Sara to set some definate times and post them for us.

Oh Saaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaa...

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that would be great, coffee chats and supper chats, love the idea. we'll have to decide on a time and let everyone know what time zone that time is set in, lol. that way those in pacific and atlantic each will know when the chat time is. :)

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
How about tonight guys? I will post a thread for one tonight. I hope 9:00 central time is ok?

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
is central and mountain the same?

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
No Melissa, Mountain time is one hour behind Cental time. It would be actually 8:00pm your time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.