Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,372 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I was kinda surprised this one was still around...yep, got mine also.
Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Be careful with this site. I read on another forum that someone won some sheets several months ago and never got them and neither have the other "winners". They then contacted the owner of the company and was told it was not their facebook page - that someone else is doing this without permission and collecting a lot of peoples addresses and personal info.

Also, I heard there was a potential problem with them using your cell # to sign you up for a $10 mo service.

So be careful. I'm not sure if it's ok to post the link to the other forum, but if it is I can do that. This is not first hand info, so it's possible it's not accurate, I'd just be careful. If anyone has actually gotten anything please correct me.

I guess this isn't the best introduction for my first post. I've been a lurker and have enjoyed reading the posts, but I didn't want to not say something if there is a chance this isn't legit.

·
Super Moderator
2,257 Posts
Has anyone actually received these in the mail? I have been waiting over a month and when I look at the FB page it looks like a lot of people are in the same boat. I am beginning to think it is bogus.

·
Super Moderator
2,257 Posts
wow, glad I don't have a cell phone!! I hope you were able to get it removed.

I never use my real phone number when signing up for things on the web, for this very reason.

·
Freebie Queen
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It is harder to find bogus accounts on FB when looking for a freebie, it was easier to find the fake ones when they would make a actual site. As I have mentioned in the past. Never give your number, use your area code and 555-5555, I have never been denied anything because of that. Also, I have a email addy on hotmail just for freebies as well as a fb page just for my freebies. Both of those only take a minute to create and you don't have to worry about spam etc showing on your reg pages. Anytime you request freebies, you are taking a risk. I have gotten more good than bad with freebies and will continue request freebies. It's not that I don't believe what another site says concerning this freebie, it's just that I haven't figured out a way to find out if the fb pages are true or not until problems arise.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.