- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 x eggs
- 1 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 x boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Set up a standard breading station by pouring the flour into one bowl, the eggs into a second and the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, oregano, salt and pepper into a third.
- To keep your hands from becoming breaded use one to handle the chicken while it is dry and the other hand while it is wet. Dredge the chicken breasts in the flour first then shake off any excess before adding to the egg. Coat well with the egg, drain well then toss into the breadcrumbs. Coat well then place in a lightly oiled baking dish. Bake until the chicken is golden on the outside and cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- Serve with Speedy Tomato Sauce or your favorite tomato sauce. I like using the store brand pasta sauce and serving the chicken with some vermicelli on the side, topped with sauce.