I am pretty sure DD7 has chicken poxs. Not a big deal really except I am one of those rare people who have no immunity to it. I have had chicken pox twice once when I was a kid, and once again when DD was 3. I got it so bad the second time that I had to be put on antivirals and was covered EVERYWHERE!!!!! I still have no immunity to it. So now I am not sure if I should just wait and see if I get it again or get shingles or call the Dr. and see if there is something they could give me before I get it. I don't want to take antivirals unless I have to because I have also needed to take them the few times I have gotten the flu. I got H1n1 and another time I was real sick with the influenza A.