Frugal Village Forums banner

Christmas 2022

10K views 66 replies 12 participants last post by  hikr00 
since dd bday is close to xmas is either or or thing with gifts gets for one of them. got 2 bookbinding kits for her, a plumber key chain thing for ds. ordered myself a body shop advent calendar used up $20 of reward dollars. ordered a shirt for ds too.

cleaning out dh closet found an old tshirt barely worn wow the quality back then so thick.

I ordered 3d printer filament set fancy multicolour for dh off amazon and a mystery filament box subscription that only comes every 2 months that you can cancel anytime. my order from british store came so some goodies for dh in there choc etc. jacob biscuit set for my mom.

I agree Zhoen! $25 gift card is a gift lol $10 a stocking thing. I got some uk cookies for dh and vintage style dress 40s etc local place had a sale even on sale items 25% extra off so some for me and dd. from uk got ds 70s style jean bell bottoms cus he has a thing for them since I got dd the dress

dh says he is at a loss for the kids and I said I had enough so get gc cus they like getting subway etc. The british store sent the cookies for dh, gave the books to dd for bday cus didn't want to dig in closet lol got vintage style dress for dd on sale.

Mit yes holidays can be like that. We used to go to the movies on xmas used to be quiet but now it is one of the busy times. Lots of people here celebrate diff holidays. I agree w you Zhoen lol like if we didn't do it then would xmas happen.. Not many xmas decorations up yet here either. boys can get them from attic this weekend.

picked up the choc letters and since cat toy stockings were half price got 2 one for gift one for cats. middle cat is actually playing with toy youngest started. don't think she ever learned to be a cat before we got her at 1.

fleece sleep pants were on for $5 so got ds a pair. dd has a night gown I got last year. Dress and pants came in the mail so that is done. need to put everything in fabric bags and see what is what.

order ds a 3 pack of sleep pants long since he is tall since I had more for his sister then him. but he needs new ones as he as outgrown his or they are floods. and had no gift ideas when I asked. still have couple gift cards to pick up too to go for moms gift.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.