Frugal Village Forums banner

Christmas 2022

10K views 66 replies 12 participants last post by  hikr00 
Hikr- I never heard of Dogman but the game sounds like a nice addition to their collection.
Maggie- The cards were a bargain. I think a gift exchange is a very budget friendly idea.

DH likes a particular brand of t-shirt that he wears 7 days a week. Every year, I get him 2 or 3 and he says he needs more since holes are popping up in them. Trying to find 100% cotton has been tricky as the company now uses a blend. I ordered 3 from Walmart as they were on clearance. I hope they fit and are like the ones from the past. I paid $39 and got free shipping.

Z- That's a great gift! It's ok to splurge on a show and you're patronizing the arts! Nice.

DH has used airline miles and cash so DS1 and his GF can visit her parents for Christmas..... I'll be calling a resort to see if they can design a spa/room package for DS1 & GF. I know how much each is separately, but don't want to choose dates and want a GC that they can use anytime for those things.

Angel- Hope you can find cute jammies. JCPenney? Kohl's?

I picked up:
DH- another t-shirt and sweatshirt
DS1- 2 used video games
DS1's GF- a Sephora GC, a make-up remover set
DS2- a shipwreck coin pendant on a cheap chain, new video game
My sister and family will get GC's. DH may get a GC. I am clueless this year.

Mite- I think Secret Santa exchanges are wonderful.
CH- Sounds good to me.

Not doing stockings this year. Just a small gift bag for each family member (well, DS2 is getting sneakers and they are a size 13).........I got DS1 a Scentbox subscription after they sent a discounted rate for a 3 month subscription. Use gift35 or gift15 and see if those work.

Even though my sister said she didn't want anything, I sent a e-gift for Publix. I was debating on walmart but I figured she can get some holiday dinner items or something. I gave each of her kids a e-gift so nothing gets taken from a porch pirate!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.