Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Christmas Card Exchange? *updated list sent*

I thouroughly enjoyed the Christmas card exchange we did last year and would like to organize another for this year.

Everyone who signs up to this thread will receive a list of all the participants and their addresses. We will each send a card to everyone on the list!

Last year my front door was covered and I started putting a border of cards around it!

Let's sign up through the 15th and I'll try to have the list ready by the 20th. You can PM me your addy when you sign up.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
me again...pm'ing you

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
me again too!!!! :tree: I had never recieved so many cards!!!!

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
:reindeer:

Me Me Me :wave2:

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Me I want to participate this year!!!

·
Registered
469 Posts
me tooo, I'll pm you. Thanks for putting it together.

·
Registered
220 Posts
:reindeer:

how fun ... should I send my address to you?

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Oh, Boy that sounds like fun! My children would be thrilled, too. Actually can I ask for an additional favour? All 3 of my children collect stamps. If between now and when you mail the cards, if you could collect (clip off of envelopes) any stamps you recieve in the mail (if you don't have any collectors of course) and slip them in the card, my children will have a very Jolly Christmas. Oh I can't wait.....

Rose

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I loved doing this last year!!!! Please sign me up again! Who knows...your card may end up right next to the card I get from the President of the United States!!!!:)

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
What fun! I missed this last year. I am pm'ing you my address.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
I'd like to be on the list again, please!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Me too please......:D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts