Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This year our grandparents and Hubby's parents sent us money instead of presents. ( well his mom sent us some bread and cheese and a Christmas decoration also)

It was just perfect we totaled up the presents/checks and Hubby exclaimed "now we can pay for the truck bill" It was almost exactly what the estimate to fix our vehicle was. It will be fixed the Tuesday after Christmas.

My mom has let us borrow one of her cars until it is fixed since we are a one car family. It has seat warmers so we are feeling quite pampered.

Yes money was the perfect present this year. Must write thank you cards now!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
When I receive money, I always say.......perfect color, perfect size! :laugh: so glad you are able to fix your vehicle with your perfect present! :)

Reactions: imagine

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
This year our grandparents and Hubby's parents sent us money instead of presents. ( well his mom sent us some bread and cheese and a Christmas decoration also)

It was just perfect we totaled up the presents/checks and Hubby exclaimed "now we can pay for the truck bill" It was almost exactly what the estimate to fix our vehicle was. It will be fixed the Tuesday after Christmas.

My mom has let us borrow one of her cars until it is fixed since we are a one car family. It has seat warmers so we are feeling quite pampered.

Yes money was the perfect present this year. Must write thank you cards now!
awesome perfect!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.