·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Thanks for the link vicki, now I just have to learn how to use dpn's ! :laugh:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Let's do it!

I am with you on this challenge. I try every year to be more proactive, but usually dont start my gift gathering until September.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I am in, I love being more prepared, and it will be definitely great to have 12 gifts or more out of the way come the Christmas season.

·
19,119 Posts
Congrats on getting the coasters done DC!!
You are definitely an inspiration!!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Thanks vicki and MM!

Welcome to the newbies! You will be soooo happy when the Christmas season comes around and you already have alot done.

Finished my Mom's coasters today. They will go in her stocking. :D

Reactions: mauimagic

·
19,119 Posts
Mahalo DC - I have the coaster pattern and will feel better about it all if I even just cut the fabric out!! Talk about baby steps!!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
All three pillows finished. Another gift done! :fdance:

Reactions: vlmurray

·
19,119 Posts
I stopped by Barnes and Noble to pick up one book for my preschoolers and discovered that they had discounted their Christmas goodies again!! - so I walked out with another big bag. I truthfully could not ignore $2 gifts!! Even though I already have my cards for next year, I had to buy 2 boxes of theirs because they are the cutest cards in the world and will be perfect for this year's FV 2010 Holiday card exchange!!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
deb - you are on a roll! i decided to knit my first gift, and it's taking forever. I am about halfway through. After tomorrow I will start on a new gift, and work on this one inbetween finishing others!

·
19,119 Posts
Shelli - what are the gifts you are working on? - did I miss your post on particulars?

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #138 ·
Maui, I am working on a coasters and placemat set for 2. LOL It really shouldn't take that long, as the pattern is VERY basic, I just knit so slowly. I think I work a row every 15 minutes or so :)

·
19,119 Posts
What a work of love Shelli!! Mahalo!!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Thanks dean and shelli.... I am just trying to get things done before the nice weather starts calling. :D

121 - 140 of 223 Posts