1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:clap:

I'm done.

:whew:

My little j is in 3rd grade. He has a total of 5 students in his class & 1 teacher.

I've been digging around to pull things out for the upcoming fall/winter consignment sale..... so I went ahead & put away Christmas for the classmates while I was at it.

Last Christmas, I bought extra yarn with Micheal's coupons & went ahead & made 7 little kid scarves for this Chrismas (not knowing how many kids he would have in his class) All scarves are multi-colored & can be for a boy or girl.

I will combine a scarf with a little stuffed reindeer (Dancer for the girls & Vixen for the boys) ~ these were saved in the same batch as all the wrapping paper & bows & toys I got last year from the dumpster of a local store ~

Teacher gift is a Peanuts Snowglobe with Charlie Brown & his little tree inside (also saved from the dumpster) ~ and I'll get her a gift card closer to the actual holiday (hopefully from my MyPoints)

All said, I'm very happy with it all. Each stuffed reindeer has tags on it, and little j is happy with the scarves (and they are useful)

I'll take pics later to share -

I'm just so happy that Christmas is FINISHED for his classroom!!!

Big J is in 10th grade, so he would rather take baked goodies to share - no gifts.

I love a good excuse to make brownies :toothy:

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Wow!! You go girl! What a great idea for gifts and they will love them. :clap:

Reactions: bumplett

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Here are a few of the scarves.

I guess the good thing is I have a few extra just in case a new kid starts school before Christmas.

I always send in one extra of everything just in case that's the day a new kid comes to school!!

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

This is what the reindeer look like. I think they are cute.

This is probably the last year I can get away with giving stuffed animals ~ the best part is that 3 out of the 5 classmates are girls!

·
Registered
545 Posts
super cute scarves and reindeer! I'm sure the kids will love them!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts