Frugal Village Forums banner

Christmas ornament exchange - PLEASE READ ALL PARTICIPANTS

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Mom23boys 
#1 ·
Three members dropped out for various reasons. One member could not get them to me on time and one member I haven't heard from and can't wait for because of time restraints. Do you want those 5 ornaments back or can I donate them to someone?

Please let me know asap by posting in this thread or sending me a pm.

#6 ·
Go right on ahead & donate them.:) It's really very nice to send hugs to strangers.:heartsm:

#9 ·
Lucie, 3 dropped out for various reasons. One couldn't make the deadline, but even though she didn't make the deadline, I'm sending her a box of ornaments. She said she would get her ornaments out to everyone. The other member I don't have a clue what happened, but I can't wait any longer.

I only knew of one right at the start, otherwise I would have posted to this thread. By the time I knew, most of the ornaments were in the mail or held up at customs.

We have both a senior's nursing home here and a senior's lodge. I'll take the extras there to brighten their day.

#11 ·
:angel2: I am happy with whatever you choose to do with my extra ornaments, CJ!

The Seniors idea is a lovely one. My children would be quite excited to think we were sharing with the seniors.

But whatever you think best, and is easiest and best for you gets my vote, CJ!

Have I told you lately that you are an :angel2: Thank you for all you do to brighten the day for so many people.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.