Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our annual church bazaar was today. I ran over in the morning and bought 35 books for a total of $7.00. I didn't see any games or toys that I thought the kids would love, so I stopped with the books, but since books are a large part of what we give the kids each Christmas, a large part of my Christmas shopping is done! :)

Also, a friend of mine went to a huge consignment sale in South Jersey last night. She kept an eye out for things I was looking for, and is going to drop them off this afternoon, and I'll pay her back. I know, for a fact, she got me a pretty maternity dress for $4.00 and a bunch of sweatpants for the boys for $0.50 each. Can't beat that!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Awesome! Great deals! I am totally hooked on buying books at the thrift store for the kids. I give them for Christmas too. :D I get a little too into it, so have not gone to the thrift store in a few weeks. LOL

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
great deals.

where in south jersey was the consignment sale??

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mom...Not sure exactly where the sale was. They hold it twice a year and she always goes.

Fanny...actually, our library has been closed since spring. There was an underground gas explosion which opened up asbestos inside the library. No idea when they will re-open! But, no, I don't think they have a sale shelf.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.