Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today in the mail, I had the best surprise!!

CJ, one of our resident :angel: made me a quilt to wrap myself in on my road to recovery!

CJ, I can't thank you enough. :thanx: It is one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for me. :hugz:

Throughout these last few weeks I haven't cried at all and today with your beautiful gift I am crying like a baby. These are happy tears to know such wonderful women like you! :hug2:

Here are a couple of pics to show you all my lovely gift.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
CJ, could you tell me the name of the pattern?

And my hubby now knows why I love this site so much and all you ladies. He is so impressed not only with your wonderful talent, but with the generosity of someone I met on the internet. :D

Here is a closeup view:

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Awww that's the sweetest thing :) What a beautiful guesture (sp?) LOL

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Stay cozy in that quilt and recover quickly, we love you so much Diana.

·
27,948 Posts
CJ, that is just beautiful. What a wonderful thing to do for a wonderful lady. :heartsm: And :hug2: to you both.

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Now you have no excuses not to get well! You have a recovery quilt there to use! CJ what a sweetie. Diana we love you!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
That is one of the sweetest things I have ever heard or seen. I am a big ol softy, and I am cryin right along, lol. Diana, enjoy your quilt. CJ, what a wonderful gift
:hugz: to you both

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
CJ....What a wonderful gift to give my Daughter. It's not just the hard work that went into the Quilt, but the thought behind it that means so much. You are a special person CJ. Many many thanks. Liz

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
:weeping: What a beautiful, beautiful gesture, oh my that is just wonderful CJ! Diana you will be surrounded with love! You are an awesome lady and I wish you all the luck in the world on your road to recovery!!:hug2:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
That quilt is absolutely spectacular. It was such a wonderful and kind gesture. CJ is definately a blessing. She just radiates love and warmth.:angel:

Deed, we are all praying for you and we know that you will beat this. When you are wrapped in CJ's quilt, you will also be wrapped in all the love and prayers of the Village.

We love you Deed!

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
What a wonderful quilt...we are truely blessed to have both of you!!...Dee here's wishing you a speedy recovery!!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
What a lovely thing to do..... CJ, you are so very kind...... Lools like LOVE to me !!!!!!!!! You are both such a blessing to all of us......... Know I am crying the same tears Dee........
There is a lot of healing power in that gift !!!!!!!!!!:angel:

·
Registered
601 Posts
What a beautiful quilt from a beatiful person...... I always try to tell people that the best people I know are right here at this village.....

·
Registered
260 Posts
CJ,with that quilt I am sure Diana will recover in no time at all. It is beautiful!
Diana,when you wrap yourself in love,you heal faster. So,stay in that quilt.You will get better faster!:angel:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Diana, I am so happy for you.:hugz: Cj, you are such a wonderful and caring friend...:heartsm:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
That is a beautiful quilt and an awesome gesture. CJ is truely one of the Village Angels! She gives so much to us all.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts