·
Registered
2,117 Posts
The second link don't work right.
Sorry

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
The second one worked for me. They all worked for me. I like the gingerbread people. Thanks for the links.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
I made angels one year. They were sort of like the gingerbread people but I used larger pots and I don't remember if I put something around their necks or not.
First I painted the pot with white craft paint and coated with a clear coat. I used a large wooden bead for the head, painted flesh. I took a permanent marker for the closed eyes with lashes look. Doll hair. Pink fingernail polish for cheeks (it's what I had) and a red 0 for her mouth. I glued lace around the bottom rim of the pot for her skirt and used wired lace tied in a bow for her wings and glued them on. A gold pipe cleaner for her halo.
I made two color types one was gold and white in which I painted * down the front of the dress with a gold marker and used gold trimmed lace. The second was a calico and in that case, I didn't paint the pot, but I still clear coated it, I put colored buttons glued to the front of the dress, used raffia for the hair, and calico ribbons for her skirt and wings.
I wish I had a picture to post but I don't have a single angel. We gave them all away for Christmas one year. They were adorable. Maybe this year I will get around to making myself an angel or two they were really fun to make.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
One more thing now that I look at my post. I used gathered lace around the bottom glued to the top of the rim so it would flare out a little.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Second worked for me too this time.
Brain must have been in overdrive last night.
The angels sound sooo pretty.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts